Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I thought this video was appropriate...


As you may or may not know about me, I am a Drama major at Trinity University. I spend many days a week at the Stieren theater plugging away on whatever production we are in the middle of. As the title of my blog suggests, Theatre is my life. I love Drama and anything that has to do with it. I would love to go into professional acting or teaching acting in my future. I put this video on my blog because I grew up on musical theatre. Since I was very little, I have learned to love such musicals as Chigago, Wizard of Oz, Dreamgirls, Cats, and many, many more! This video is a sketch from Saturday Night Live, and the premise of the sketch is making fun of all the theatre companies and well known popular shows. This scene I could assume was an especially big hit for a live, New York City audience. So please enjoy the video and look for more posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment